Friday, December 12, 2008

Misc. December Events~

Hill Country Christmas Lights Parade Last weekend, Seth & the two older boys got to go to a Spurs basketball game, while Chan, Tiff, & I went to the see the Christmas parade. My favorite thing in the parade is the different marching bands. The songs for the night that we heard over & over again were "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and "Jingle Bell Rock." IMG_3128 IMG_3118 IMG_3120 There was free cookie decorating in the local bakery on Main. St. IMG_3087 IMG_3091 IMG_3089 IMG_3093 IMG_3098 IMG_3102 IMG_3103 IMG_3105 Hanging out w/cousins at the parade~ IMG_3123
Chan & Heidi giving five, dancing, & watching the parade. IMG_3140 IMG_3144 IMG_3142 CrossBridge Homeschool Group Christmas Party~ Some of the boys~ IMG_3069 Some of the girls~ IMG_3064
Last weekend was also the kid's choir performance at church. I was very proud of my two kids and their speaking and singing parts. Everyone did such a great job! (I just didn't get any pictures, only video) I also have one concert & tv performance down & finished with my ensemble, and one more concert to go this Sunday. We also have gymnastics demonstrations coming up, a cousins Christmas party, Piano Christmas party/recital, friends coming over, a few other parties, and all kinds of other memory making times!!! It's a busy season, and during this time I love having Christmas & worship music playing to keep my focus where it's supposed to be!!!!

1 comment:

nate and liz said...

Looks like you had a blast! Cookie decorating - Mya loves that! Merry Christmas!
~liz