Sunday, January 04, 2009

HE is working.....
















God is working in my 9 yr. old daughter's heart these past few months. She has been an avid note-taker at church and asks questions and talks about spiritual things often. She was very excited to get a new real leather-bound Bible for Christmas.  
This morning our pastor preached an excellent message on Romans 8:28 & the verses following. And the main thing that stood out to me was that God is working ALL things for my good and ultimately for HIS glorification. 
When I looked down at my daughter's notebook here is what she had written in her notes. 

"I am not there yet, but HE is working."

May the Lord continue to soften her heart and allow her to SEE Him working. 





1 comment:

jo said...

Precious. How are you feeling these days?