Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hunting in the heat


CAUGHT
looking in the mirror before heading outside in the 100 degree heat to "hunt"
CAMO
"It's all camo" he told me. "Except the glasses."
"The back mom, you have to see my back"
I think the funniest part is that he's barefoot
FEARless......or something.
The hunter's side-kick
One was laughing, one was NOT.
This was serious stuff now!
Or maybe not so serious once he realized how HOT he would be!
In 100 degrees here, not sure what he was expecting to hunt. But he told me he was looking for snakes & worms......and BAREFOOT, I asked? Glad he didn't find any..... BOYS....... Ready for my GIRL to be home!
The boys miss her too. And they told me tonight they are going to make her presents and a welcome home sign. AND paint their turtle shell they found for her! I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

No comments: