Friday, July 04, 2008

What a day!

Last night, I ate dinner un-interrupted never having to get up. 


I actually had conversation with my man while we enjoyed some wonderful food.....


Oh, I then enjoyed my favorite Marble Slab icecream. Rasberry w/rasberries in a waffle cone. 


Not too sweet, JUST right. 


I didn't even have to share it. Well, hubs did take ONE bite! :winky:


Then I went to bed early......which is usually unheard of when I'm at home.  I had NO itching. PTL!!!!!


And I unplugged the clock.


So...TODAY, I slept in. Happy Birthday to me! :happy:


So late that the place I wanted to eat breakfast at wasn't serving it anymore!!!!


But that's ok, I needed SLEEP so much more than food!


But we still got a delicious cinnamon roll & latte's to tie us over. 


It was to celebrate our Engagement Anniversary 10 years ago TODAY!

(Seth proposed to me at breakfast!!! That's a story in itself!)



Then we went and saw a movie....with some FREE passes we had. 


We were the only ones in the theatre!


Good thing, because my dear husband laughed almost continuously!


And I didn't have to be embarrassed!


We had no one to take our pic, AND it was raining outside, but we took one anyway. 


IMG_9730 


Then we spent some time shopping w/out kids in tow. Man, that sure was a different experience!!!!


And my man got me such a FUN birthday gift....to use with my no-longer-lost camera!


We ate real Mexican food, served to us by a waiter who I could barely understand. 

IMG_9740 

IMG_9743 


GREAT place!  And what a FUN way to spend my birthday!

IMG_9745 


Even if my hubs likes to wear 2 pairs of glasses! (At least he has a winning smile!!!)

IMG_9755 


Then I got to come home to my favorite little people!  

Thanks mom, for watching them for 24 hours!!!! You're the BEST!  

(I wouldn't even be having this BIRTHday without you. Love you!)

And my responsible daughter & "little mother" was SO much help while we were away.


IMG_9776 


The above pic was taken with my birthday present, a new camera lens, a 50m 1.8. A real up close and personal lens. 

Already loving it....I was told I would. 


But I LOVE even more these precious people in my life! Being 33 wouldn't be worth it otherwise, I don't think!

IMG_9791 


I got "tackled" ....I mean hugged, by these energetic boys when I got home!

IMG_9789 IMG_9793 


IMG_9798 


IMG_9787 IMG_9788 

Boy, these kiddos sure got their dad's winning smile!!!!!


Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I'm beyond blessed. 

GOD IS GOOD....ALL the time!

It's no longer my birthday, 33 years have come & gone!

It's now the birthday of our country!!!!!


Happy 4th of July!


1 comment:

Cristie said...

Happy Birthday Abby! What a great day you had ... give that hubby a BIG hug and KISS ... he did well!
How fun ... a new camera lense. You need to teach me about camera's and photography ... something I would LOVE to learn!
Happy Happy 33rd Birthday!