Monday, October 27, 2008

Taking a STAND for LIFE!

IMG_1887
Once a year, in October, we take an hour and go stand holding signs on a main road here in San Antonio, TX. We aren't the only ones, as it occurs all over the US/Canada on this same day. Thousands were out today taking a stand for LIFE.
Just silently letting others know that "Abortion Kills Children."
I saw more people out this year than I have in the past few years, and I think it's because of the election coming up. More are aware that this is a serious thing. We got more honks agreeing with the message than we did screams & obsenities that weren't. 


IMG_1884

Lord, forgive us and our nation!

1 comment:

Greg Silsby said...

Thanks so much for giving of your time to be a voice of reason in a sometimes seemingly deaf world. Forgiveness for our nation is my prayer, too. But I pray first, as I know you must as well, for repentance.