Thursday, February 19, 2009

I was tagged

I've been tagged, so here's what I did.


The rules:

1. go to your documents/pictures. 

2. go to your 6th file. 

3. go to your 6th picture. 

4. blog about it. 

5. tag 6 people …


So, to blog about this picture, takes me back 4 1/2 years ago. To the Fall of 2004. These pics were taken by "Aunt Cassidy" my dear friend who was an instructor for a photography course. 

My dear Tiffany would have just turned 5 in these pictures. She has grown up SO much!

I can't just post one pic though, I need to post the series of pictures this one came from!

I love looking back at older photos. And just can't believe how time flies by!!!

Instead of tagging 6 people, I'm adding 6 pics to this post instead! :-)


CZJ October 7 2004 115 

CZJ October 7 2004 122 

CZJ October 7 2004 116 

CZJ October 7 2004 127 

CZJ October 7 2004 124 

CZJ October 7 2004 125

3 comments:

jo said...

sHE'S PRECIOUS!!!!! Time does fly doesn't it. I think she looks a little like Bryan in a few of these. Missing ya'll. A name for baby girl yet????

nate and liz said...

So cute! I remember thinking she was so adorable. She is blossoming into a young lady and it is fun to watch. Blessings be poured on your tiffany!
~liz

Kathryn's Photography said...

Tiffany is so cute!!!! Oh my goodness what a Bryan look!?! That's funny! She's so cute!

Kathryn~