Friday, May 22, 2009

3 weeks old~

Treasuring our sweet baby girl~
IMG_3336
IMG_3342
IMG_3343  

Three weeks ago I gave birth to this precious baby. We are so blessed that God has given her to us. I know it's only for a time, and I want to treasure every moment. Even the sleepless ones.  

I am grateful to not be nauseous, and have some sense of energy back. Hopefully getting back on my thyroid medication I'm picking up today will help out in that regard.  

Ashlyn is such a content peaceful baby. Even amidst seeming chaos around here! I'm pretty sure she sleeps better around noise than she does quiet.  

So much for my idea of getting back into a school routine this week. That SO did not happen. Although each day the kids did at least something. Whether it was spelling, history, art, or whatever. I'm still trying to figure out a routine around here in between the baby's feedings, laundry, disciplining, etc....Maybe in 3 more weeks we'll have that down!  

Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Remember those who have fought (& continue to fight!) for our freedom! THANK them!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Abby, she is so sweet! I am glad that you are doing well, and I hear you about the routine thing (or lack of!). Adelynn is almost 8 weeks and we are still working on that :)