Thursday, May 07, 2009

Squeezable kissable cheekies

Baby girl @ 6 days old~
IMG_2418  

She was fading into sleep.....and aren't those cheekies irresistible???  

We are blessed to have a very relaxed, chilled, easy going, sweet, precious baby.  

Chandler asked me the other day...."Can you just put her down and see if she can walk?!"

Today while holding her he said "Here, you can take IT off of me now."

But he really is a sweet gentle brother and has adjusted very well so far!

The others "fight" for time to hold her during her rare awake times.

Tonight Bryan said "Isn't she just the sweetest baby in the whole wide world!?"

There's no lack of love & adoration around here.

I overheard Tiffany telling her baby sister today..."You are going to be one spoiled sweetie!"

IMG_2442

1 comment:

The Thomas Team said...

She is so pretty Abby! Congratulations! It's so good to be on This side isn't it!! Your pictures are beautiful. I should have you come to my house to take photos! :)