Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father = Happy Kids

Father's Day '05
IMG_0545  
Father's Day '07
IMG_8650 SO amazing how the kids have changed from year to year.  

Father's Day '09
IMG_4598
IMG_4599
IMG_4600
Yes....now you know WHO they get their craziness from!!! (And Ashlyn just sleeps peacefully through it all!)  

IMG_4579  

We had a great day making these kids' dad feel special on Father's Day. 
After church, we went to a restaurant with seafood! (From a previous crawfish post you'd know I really don't care for that kind of food AT ALL!) My man said "oh that is good" when eating each thing on his plate! We only frequent a place like this about once a year, and it's entertaining to see him so excited about that kind of food.  
We also took him to Academy Sport, where he spent two hours "shopping"...and came out with two things he's wanted for a long time! 
Then tonight he & the kids helped me clean the house! What an AWESOME husband & father!!!!!  
So grateful to my heavenly FATHER for salvation! 
And for my own father today too who has blessed me beyond words. 
And also my husband's father who taught him to love people & be such a hard worker....we are reaping the blessing of that for sure!!!! And much more!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend celecrating Dad! It was fun to look back at the older pics. Kids grow up way too fast!