Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today~

While baby was napping this morning, I went outside to see what the kids were up to in this 90+ degree weather (which is cool compared to what it has been!) LOVE how some of mine get freckled faces from the summer sun. 
IMG_4651 Chan-man showed me his tool box
IMG_4648 Ready to go work somewhere
IMG_4658 
......oh he told me they were cleaning out the sandbox! How do you CLEAN SAND??? Those two just don't go together in my mind! Zach had built a bike ramp & showed me some jumps 
IMG_4642 Tiff is amazing w/her brothers...such patience. Usually coming up with ideas for them to do outside. In fact, probably her idea to clean the sand box! 
IMG_4688 These two spend most of their days laughing, tackling, fighting, and playing (I'm on a mission to eliminate the fighting percentage of their day!)
IMG_4693 The kids believe popsicles are definitely the preferred snack for the summer. In our freezer we have some from the store, home-made ones, ones in cups etc..... 

popsicles 

1 comment:

jo said...

Gotta love those popsicles. We're having the same heat wave here. Ugh. Thankful for some water nearby. Missing you guys. Fun pictures.