Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

SO thankful for......


......The hours that my kids spent building a tree fort these past few weeks. (It's still not done!)

Tree Fort 909
......How my kiddos love their baby sister. (The newness still hasn't worn off. They want to hold & kiss her EVERY night before bed!)
Dressed up baby

......My sister-in-law and her party-throwing abilities, and all my sweet little nieces....
Tea Party

......Time @ the lake last weekend. And for friends who invited a family of 7 to join them. They were such a blessing to us.

......RAIN in south Texas. We've had more rain in the past 24 hours than we have had in the past 365 days!

......Fall soccer season that starts next week. It'll make my boys more tired in the evenings. yay! And they are a blast to watch on the field!

......And those are just to name a few that come to mind today.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It was good to see all of you briefly last weekend. Thankful you are doing well!