Saturday, October 17, 2009

11 years later~



I love my crazy wonderful life!!!

Especially because I'm with the most wonderful husband. And we love life TOGETHER!

God is good. Marriage is sweet. I am so very blessed.

When I married Seth 11 years ago in Alabama, we would have never thought we'd still be in Texas!

Or have 5 kids.....

And that'd we'd both have GRAY hair????!!!!! Yikes!

No, life hasn't been stress-free or easy as pie, but it's been worth it. And a true JOY to know I am ONE with THE ONE God ordained for me to spend my life with. I can't imagine it any other way.

God's grace has been sufficient. His mercies new each day. We love, we disagree, we forgive, and we keep on keeping on loving. And it's a choice & covenant before God that we both made on October 17th, 1998!!!

I look forward to many more years together and delighting in Jesus and HIS forgiveness & love toward us so that we can continue extending both to each other. JESUS was the center and focus on that day 11 years ago, and I pray HE continues to be in the years to come.....Happy Anniversary to US!!!!

2 comments:

nate and liz said...

What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you! Happy Anniversary! God bless your marriage as you continue to grow in Christ and exemplify that perfect love to each other! ~liz

sarah said...

Very nice pictures, Abby!