Thursday, October 08, 2009

boys






































Yesterday my boys played outside for HOURS, probably from 3 to 7pm, and they had gotten so dirty, I wouldn't let them even step foot inside the house. They'd played tackle football in the area of our backyard that is now mud/dirt and worked on their fort out back. They were sweaty too, with a thick layer of dirt & sweat mixed. To get them to my shower to get clean, before I'd even feed them, I made them strip down & then I'd carry them across carpet, since I wouldn't let them step on it. They were SO yucky, that I started laughing as I was doing it! Then they were laughing too, and thought it was SO funny that I thought they were gross, smelly, and having a hard time picking them up! SO, I had to snap some pictures.


No comments: