Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Backyard Trampoline Shower

Tonight the kids were dirty and needed to be showered before going to bed. Seth went outside to call them in, so I thought! But then I hear screaming outside (happy screaming!) as I'm cleaning up the kitchen. My husband had an "easier" & definitely more fun idea for a shower! So.....here's what I see when I looked outside!  
Where else can you "shower" kids outside in a freezing cold hose at 8pm? They were just LOVING it! Oh, and it wore them out real good for bed too! Then I found this song and it just SO fit for this little clip. Really, you'll appreciate it more than their screams!
(you have to stop the music on my playlist before watching the video)  






(not sure why it is so pixelated, but I'm working on it!)

1 comment:

jo said...

I love it I love it!!! So fun. Isn't summer the greatest.