Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just a really bad headache

Bryan had a rough night as he tossed and turned all night and woke up half a dozen times crying out about his head hurting.  I of course didn't get any solid sleep. Then all morning he couldn't get up for longer than 10 minutes without laying back down because his head hurt so bad. But after a nap today, and staying pretty low key most of the day, he told me tonight "I'm all fine now mom, with just a little bit of a headache left." And we are thanking God that he is ok. Thanks to those who prayed. I have a feeling he'll be full throttle with energy tomorrow!  And I wouldn't trade that for anything!

2 comments:

SevenPilgrims said...

Abs . . . Thanking God so much with you. Can't imagine! What happened??
Hey . . .yes, we are still coming, but have postoned our LA part of our trip until September when the weather will be slightly cooler. Does Sept. look good for ya'll? Next month we are doing the Grand Canyon and Tombstone,AZ. Looking forward to a nice break!

Kristin said...

I hope he is still doing well. That can be so scary! Hope you are having a great week~