Friday, May 09, 2008

sayings from my 3 year old~

Last night I was telling Seth it was about time to eat dinner, and Chandler pipes up:
"Dus a minute, I go call all de kids."
He runs over to the back door and yells out to them:
"Hey, kids! It's time to eat now!"


The other night, during dinner right after he burped:
"Ha, mom I dus pooted in my mouth."
(as you can imagine his older brothers & sister "lost it" over this one and couldn't quit laughing for quite some time!)

This afternoon he came over to me hiccuping and said:
"I hab dose noises in my mouth adin."

Tonight when he came in hot and thirsty:
"Oh mom, I hab a feber in my mouth and I need some water"
Then as he is drinking it he stops and looks at me:
"I jus still hab a fever in my mouth wast night, mom."


And why these have to do with his mouth, I'm not sure. 

(I tried to write them as he sounds
) Actually he really says mouth, with an "F" at the end but I wasn't sure how to spell that.

This little man makes me smile and laugh. He's as picky as all get out, and as particular as they come, but most of the time just so sweet! The more he is talking, the funnier the things get that he says.
Here is our Chan man at Canyon Lake last weekend~


1 comment:

three girls and a guy said...

Those are hilarious! I love all the little things they say!! Happy Mother's Day to you! I had fun last night too. Holly
That's a great picture of Chan!!